top of page
Conscious and Subconscious
Stages of learning
1. Proving there is a conscious and subconscious.
A simple exercise to establish the separate functions of each.
2. Accessing the subconscious.
Creating a personal access to the powers of the mind.
3. Training the subconscious to respond to commands.
Specific steps to gain control of the powers of the mind.
4. Clarifying area of concern.
Focusing on one area at a time.
5. Validating or invalidating the problem area.
Is the problem real or created - psychological or chemical
6. Building a mental reference library.
Reducing any misunderstanding of primary goal.
7. Creating a conscious base for change.
Establishing common interpretations
8. Evolving through changes.
Creating a structure of "A", "B", "C", "D"
bottom of page